The program is at a minimum a yearlong commitment, and ends with a completion ceremony. At the end of their one year commitment, we introduce our Leadership program component. We encourage both the mentor and the youth to move on together to continue their relationship, develop leadership skills, and continue with the community.
- One year commitment
- Weekly meetings with your young person
- Monthly Community Workshops
- 6 Mentor Trainings Yearly
After the Launch Course:
PAIRING OCCURS. Mentors and youth help identify who they would like to be paired with. Each mentor will be assigned a group leader to coach and support them throughout the year.
- Mentors meet weekly with their young person, at a time and location that is convenient for both.
- Once per month the entire community of mentors and youth reunite for a community workshop.
- Mentors will have 6 Mentor only meetings that will provide additional training and coaching throughout the year.
If you would like to view our program brochures and see more ways to support us, please use the following links: